Hello and welcome to the Create A Smile "Beach Party Kit" video hop! What a super fun event! You’ll LOVE the kit! Thanks to Christine for having me in the line up!
The video hop begins on the Create A Smile blog but if you have been hopping along the blogs, you should have come from the talented Laura Bassen. Make sure you hop around to the blogs/videos in the link list! You’ll find great inspirations!
Create A Smile is releasing a new cardmaking kit on May 14th at 4pm CET (10am EST). The kit is a SPECIAL edition and comes in a LIMITED quantity! Some products are kit-exclusives and are not sold separately (stamp set, dies, stencil). If you like the kit, DON’T WAIT and check out the Create A Smile store tomorrow!
VIDEO HOP GIVEAWAY! If you join our video hop, you could win this amazing kit! Check the Create A Smile blog for all details on how to join in!
For this video hop, I used the stamp set from the kit, as well as the beautiful patterned paper (paper piecing technique) and enamel dots. Here is what I came up with:
Watch the video tutorial below (or HERE) to find out how I made this card:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos!
Products featured in the video:
- Beach Party Kit (Create A Smile)
- Underwaterlove stamp set (Create A Smile)
- Circle die (Spellbinders)
- White cardstock, regular print paper
- Distress inks (Tea Dye, Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Ripe Persimmon), MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Brown Memento Ink
- Copic markers (for the rhino: W0, W3, W5 and W7)
- Various: Corner Chomper, Mini Misti stamping tool, blending tool, foam pads, Glossy Accents, runner tape, removable runner tape, scissors, etc.
Your next stop is Kelly! If you get lost anywhere, here is a list of all the participants (it’s the same order as the video hop):
Francine Vuillème << you are here
Enjoy the rest of the video and blog hop! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!