Gerda Steiner Designs New Release Blog Hop
I’m so happy to be part of Gerda Steiner Designs new winter release blog hop! You should have arrived here from Lorena Wakefield. If not, go back to the Gerda Steiner Designs blog and start from there!
Gerda Steiner is a passionate doodler, illustrator and artist who lives in California (she is from Germany and speaks also German). All her images are hand drawn. At her online store you can order digital stamps but also HIGH QUALITY RUBBER STAMPS!!!
Would you like to win the new Smells Like Christmas rubber stamp set or one of Gerda Steiner's digital stamps?
There are a total of 8 chances to win and here is how:
- Comment on the Gerda Steiner Designs blog, the Design Team blogs, and the Guest blogs (see list below)!
- The winner of the Rubber Stamp Set "Smells Like Christmas" will be chosen at random from the collective blogs listed below.
- Make sure to check out EACH blog and comment for your chance to win.
- ALSO, each member of the Design Team and the Guest Designers got to choose one digital stamp from GSD as a special GIVEAWAY to increase your chances to win something on this blog hop. Each blog will randomly choose one lucky winner, who leaves a comment, for their digital stamp GIVEAWAY.
- You have until Monday, October 13 at 10pm PST to comment. The winner of the rubber stamp set will be posted on the GSD blog shortly after the hop ends. Winners from the Designers blogs will be contacted by the Designer.
My special digital stamp GIVEAWAY is this cute Snowman, perfect for your winter and Christmas cards:
Now it's time to hop on and have fun! Here is the list:
Francine Vuillème << you are here
To celebrate this new winter release, I did a self-made cookie-box with the cute little mouse from the Smells Like Christmas rubber stamp set that I colored with Distress inks:
I’m the last stop of this blog hop… I hope you had fun along the way!
Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments…